Work we have been involved with:
· Harvey, P.J., Mabbott, R., Rouillon, M., Peterson. P.G., Kristensen, L.J., Dong, C., Taylor, M.P. (2018). Delineating the spatial extent of smelter-related atmospheric fallout using a rapid assessment technique. Applied Geochemistry.
· Harvey, P.J., Taylor, M.P., Handley, H.K., Foster, S., Gillings, M.R., Asher, A.J. (2017). Chemical, biological, and DNA markers for tracing slaughterhouse effluent. Environmental Research, 156, 534-541.
· Harvey, P.J., Rouillon, M., Dong, C., Ettler, V., Handley, H.K., Taylor, M.P., Tyson, E., Tennant, P., Telfer, V., Trinh, R. (2017). Geochemical Sources, Forms and Phases of Soil Contamination in an Industrial City. Science of the Total Environment, 584, 505-514.
· Rouillon, M., Harvey, P.J., Kristensen, L.J, George, S., G. and Taylor, M.P. (2016). VegeSafe: A community science program measuring soil-metal contamination, evaluating risk and providing advice for safe gardening. Environmental Pollution, 222, 557-566.
· Harvey, P.J., Handley, H.K. and Taylor, M.P. (2016). Widespread copper and lead contamination of household drinking water, New South Wales, Australia. Environmental Research, 151, 6, 1-9.
· Harvey, P. J., Handley, H. K. and Taylor, M.P. (2015). Identification of the sources of metal (lead) contamination in drinking waters in north-eastern Tasmania using lead isotopic compositions. Environmental Science and Pollution Research, 22, 12276-12288.
· Harvey, P.J., Handley, H.K. and Taylor, M.P. (2015). Reply to “Review of Harvey et al. (2015) Project 1094-15” by TasWater and Water Research Australia. Department of Earth and Planetary Sciences, Macquarie University, Australia.
· Harvey, P.J., Taylor, M.P. and Handley, H.K. (2015). Widespread Environmental Contamination Hazards in Agricultural Soils from the use of lead joints in above ground large-scale water supply pipelines. Water Air and Soil Pollution.
· Harvey, P.J., Taylor, M.P., Kristensen, L.J., Grant-Vest, S., Rouillon, M., Wu, L. and Handley, H.K. (2015). Evaluation and assessment of the efficacy of an abatement strategy in a former lead smelter community, Boolaroo, Australia. Environmental Geochemistry and Health.